2021 Operational LiDAR Inventory (OLI) Meeting
Virtual Zoom Meeting
April 7, 2021, 8am – 5pm PST
The 2021 OLI meeting will be virtual and the focus will be on the operational or near-operational usage of remote sensing technologies in forest inventory and mapping applications.
- Plot Based Inventory (PBI): Area Based Estimation for Updating Minnesota’s Stand Level Inventory – Jennifer Corcoran, Minnesota DNR
- Bypassing Tree Growth Models to Predict Timber Harvest from Lidar – Tom Baribault, Mason, Bruce and Girard
- Predictive Forest Inventory in British Columbia: A Test Site for Advancing Forest Inventory Methods – Quinn Geoffrey, BC Forest, Lands and Natural Resources Operations
- Field Measurements from Mobile Lidar Scanning – Andrew Sanchez-Meador, Northern Arizona University
- Google Earth Engine Demonstration – Yang Zhiqiang, USDA Forest Service
- Operational Forest Inventory of Mature Douglas-fir Stands Using Mobile Lidar – Bogdon Strimbu and Chu Qi, Oregon State University
- Lidar Modeling Analysis in South Carolina – Jacob Strunk, USDA Forest Service, FIA
- Species-composition Modeling Using Lidar and Spectral Indices – Francisco Mauro Gutierrez, Oregon State University
- Owl Habitat Modeling – Tim Bryant, USDA Forest Service
- Regular Virtual Registration: $50
- Student Virtual Registration: Free
To register, please visit the event registration page and click the red “Click Here to Register” button.